Terms And Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download the materials ( information or
software ) on creative toolkit sites for personal usage. This is the
grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license,
you may not:
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on creative toolkit sites;
- allow direct downloads of the materials from any other server that is not creative toolkit sites. You must redirect users to creative toolkit sites.
- You can use this product in any personal project, however, you can not include it in a bundle or offer it as a single product for download under another person's or company's name that is not creative toolkit sites. If you wish your users to download the product, you must redirect them to creative toolkit sites in order to download the product.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by creative toolkit sites at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on creative toolkit sites are provided "as is". Creative toolkit sites make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, creative toolkit sites do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on their Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall creative toolkit sites or their suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the creative toolkit sites, even if creative toolkit sites or creative toolkit sites authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on creative toolkit sites could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Creative toolkit sites do not warrant that any of the materials on their website are accurate, complete, or current. Creative toolkit sites may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Creative toolkit sites do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Creative toolkit sites have not reviewed all of the sites linked to their Internet website and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by creative toolkit sites of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to creative toolkit sites shall be governed by the laws of the State of Bogota DC without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a website.
By downloading this bundle, you agree to receive an email from us and to be eventually subscribed to our newsletter.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.